The CCG aims to ensure its website is easy to use and understand. We comply with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) Level AA guidelines for accessibility and are committed to maintaining and improving the accessibility of our site.
This website features ResponsiveVoice. Responsive voice adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for people that require reading support. For more information on Responsive voice visit https://responsivevoice.org/
Changing the font size on this website
Yes. This may be useful for you if you have low vision and need larger font sizes. You can change the font size easily by holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling your mouse wheel up or down. Alternatively, on a PC you can press and hold the Ctrl key and press either the + (plus) or – (minus) keys, on the same row as the number keys, to change the text size.
Changing the font size permanently for all websites
You can change the default settings for your web browser so that every the text is larger on every web page you visit.
On a PC:
- In Internet Explorer, go to View > Text Size
- In Firefox, go to View > Text Size or just press CTRL/+ or CTRL/-
For other browsers, please refer to your browser’s help documentation for more information
On an Apple Mac:
- In Internet Explorer, go to Edit > Preferences > Web content. Uncheck the show style sheets option. Then, go to Edit > Preferences > Web browser. Click on language/fonts and choose the size you need.
You can change the style and colour, and choose an alternative colour for links. You can also change background and foreground colours.
On a PC:
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet options. On the General tab click the Accessibility button. This takes you to a menu where you can choose to ignore the way the page is formatted. See also the information on the Microsoft website. To set your colour and font preferences, return to the Internet options menu and use the Colours and Fonts buttons to set your preferences.
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to Options > Preferences, select Content, then choose your default font and size in the Fonts & Colors section. See the information on the Mozilla website.
- In Opera, you can zoom a page from 20% – 100% by either: using the + and – , and * keys on your keyboard or using the drop-down zoom box at the top of the browser. See also the information on the Opera website.
On an Apple Mac:
In Internet Explorer, go to Edit > Preferences > Web content. Uncheck the show style sheets option. Then, go to Edit > Preferences > Web browser. Click on language/fonts and choose the size you need.
The search facility of this website provides an alternative route to finding information. This searches all live content.
You will find links to each of the parent pages of the webpage you are looking at in the green in the green area near the top of each page on this website. This is known as the breadcrumb trail. The breadcrumb trail is designed to help users with navigation. You can use this to help find your way on the CCG site.
Prominent contact information
We have provided prominent contact information on this site in order to make ourselves available to answer any questions. We are available to help you find the information you may be looking for.
For more information about making text easier and much more information about making your computer easier to use, visit Ability Net or BBC My Web My WayIf you have any questions about Accessibility on this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org